Sun, Apr 17|
St Ann Parish
Listening Circle for Truth and Reconciliation
Each Sunday in celebration of Lent, Easter and St Kateri Feast Day
Time & Location
Apr 17, 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. EDT
St Ann Parish, 120 First Ave, Toronto, ON M4M 1X1, Canada
About the Event
Let's listen and learn together! Learning sessions are based on Listening to Indigenous Voices: A Dialogue Guide on Justice and Right Relationships (artwork by Patuo'kn). You may order a copy of this resource.
- 06 Mar Introduction, Beginnings
- 13 Mar Community
- 20 Mar Land and Language
- 27 Mar Treaties and Colonization
- 03 Apr Decolonization and Apology
- 10 Apr Indigenization: Truth and Reconiliation
- 17 Apr Easter: Sunrise Ceremony at 6:30 am
12:30-1:30 pm Native Mass
1:30 - 2:30 pm Listening Circle
You may join all or selected sessions.
To register/receive more info or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your presence is a blessing!